Bankruptcy Can Offer The Relief You Need

Fighting Repossession For More Than 17 Years

Car repossession can feel humiliating. Your creditors do not understand your side of the story, and they seem completely unwilling to listen. One of your options for stopping repossession efforts is to file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

If you are worn down from creditors trying to repossess your car or other belongings, reach out to William Fava. At Fava Firm, he uses more than 15 years of experience to help northern Mississippi clients with bankruptcy, collections and repossession. With his aid, you can put an end to the harassment of your creditors and keep the vehicle that you worked so hard to earn.

Using Bankruptcy To Stop Repossession

You do not have to accept the loss of your car. When you file a bankruptcy petition, the court immediately stops all collections and repossession actions. This also includes home foreclosure.

In many instances, Mr. Fava can also help you get your vehicle back. If your lender did not follow the correct procedures, you may also have the right to recover compensation. He may also be able to get your lender to modify the original loan so you can afford your payments.

Why Work With William Fava?

You can find any number of hardworking attorneys in Mississippi. Why hire Fava Firm? Because:

  • William Fava grew up in Mississippi and knows the law inside and out.
  • He cares about you as a person, not just as a client.
  • He has more than 15 years of experience in bankruptcy law.
  • He has helped hundreds of people stop repossession.
  • He is friendly and down-to-earth and works with you one-on-one.

It is not easy to find these qualities. Reach out to him today to learn more about what he can do for you.

Ask How To Stop Repossession

You should not have to endure the loss of your car. Contact Fava Firm to get the legal help that you deserve. To schedule an initial consultation with Mr. Fava, call 662-546-1540 or send him an email.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code